At Dr. Hashemi’s Orthodontic Practice, we believe that everyone should be able to have the smile of their dreams, regardless of their lifestyle. That’s why we are proud providers of Invisalign® treatments.
It’s a virtually invisible orthodontic treatment plan that let you straighten your teeth without anyone noticing – unless you tell them, of course! You’ll be able to smile with confidence at work, school or anywhere life takes you knowing your teeth are shifting into their ideal position without the use of metal brackets.
Now, if that doesn’t make you smile, we don’t know what will!
Book your free consultation!
Start your journey to a beautiful new smile with our specialist orthodontist, Dr. Maryam Hashemi.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign® is a clear alternative to traditional metal braces. Instead of using brackets that attach to the front of your teeth, Dr. Hashemi will create a set of clear plastic aligners that are molded according to the unique shape of your teeth. These aligners look a bit like a thin sports mouthguard or tray and will comfortably fit over your teeth, gently pushing them into place while you wear it.
Your aligners are removable and should be taken out before you eat, play instruments or practice sports. You’ll be able to remove them and simply clean them before putting them back in your mouth, making sure you wear your Invisalign® aligners for at least 20 hours every day.
Every few weeks, we’ll swap out your aligners for the next set in the series, which will be slightly different and continue encouraging the movement of your teeth.
Our patients love Invisalign® for many reasons, but here are just a few:
- Discreet treatment – the clear plastic aligners are virtually undetectable when you’re wearing them, adding a boost of confidence during your treatments.
- Convenience – Invisalign® aligners can be removed during meal times, when brushing or for important occasions. This means you won’t need to make any big shifts to your life or diet – they easily fit into your lifestyle.
- Great results – the personalized aligners designed specifically for your teeth and jaws ensures accurate treatment results.
Is Invisalign® right for me?
Invisalign® is suitable for most of our patients – which is why we enjoy using it here at the practice – but we will always begin your treatment plan with a thorough consultation to ensure it’s a good match. At that time, Dr. Hashemi will evaluate the structure of your teeth and answer any questions you may have about our Invisalign® options.
She’ll then create a customized treatment plan and use one of our Invisalign® treatments to help you get the smile you desire in the most efficient way possible. Based on the level of misalignment you have, your age and other characteristics of your teeth, we may recommend one of the following:
- Invisalign® Comprehensive: This version of Invisalign® is suitable for major orthodontic treatment requirements. It can be used in place of other traditional appliances, such as metal braces.
- Invisalign® Lite: Some orthodontic treatment only requires the six front teeth to be correctly aligned. When this is the case, Invisalign® Lite aligners are a suitable solution and can often get you the results you desire in as little as six months.
- Invisalign® Express: Much like Invisalign® Lite aligners, Invisalign® Express aligners are used to correct alignment issues affecting the six front teeth, with noticeable results in as little as three months.
- Invisalign® First: For our younger patients, Invisalign® First aligners are designed to be proactive in preparing your child for orthodontic treatment, reducing the need for extensive treatment during their teenage years.
At Dr. Maryam Hashemi’s orthodontic practice, your care is our priority. If we believe Invisalign® is right for you, we’ll recommend it. If it’s not, we’ll explain why and provide you with other treatment options that will help you get straighter teeth in the most convenient way possible.
Book your free Invisalign® consultation
The best way to find out more about Invisalign® is to book a free consultation with us. We’ll create your very own custom treatment plan and show you what your new smile could look like!