At Dr Hashemi’s Orthodontic Practice, we want our patients to enjoy the benefits of orthodontics without feeling self-conscious about having treatment. This isn’t always easy when you have been fitted with a noticeable orthodontic appliance.
However, we offer Invisalign aligners — virtually discreet clear plastic aligners that are unnoticeable to those around you. This enables you to achieve the results of orthodontic treatment while having an enjoyable treatment journey along the way.
Now, if that doesn’t make you smile, we don’t know what will!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is one of the many orthodontic treatment methods we offer our patients here at Dr Hashemi’s orthodontic practice. It is a viable alternative to braces and one of the most discreet appliances we use. Here’s how it works:
- Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners that are custom made to the shape of your teeth.
- These aligners look like thin sports mouthguards and slot over your teeth. Because they are custom made to the shape of your teeth, they ensure a comfortable fit.
- Every few weeks, you need to swap these aligners with the next set in the series. Each set of aligners is molded slightly differently to encourage your teeth to move to their desired position.
Who is Invisalign for?
Invisalign is suitable for most of our patients, which is why we enjoy using it here at the practice. We have different types of Invisalign available:
- Invisalign Comprehensive: this version of Invisalign is suitable for major orthodontic treatment requirements. It can be used in place of other more traditional appliances, such as metal braces.
- Invisalign Lite: some orthodontic treatment only requires the six front teeth to be correctly aligned. Invisalign Lite aligners are suitable for minor orthodontic treatment requirements and can achieve results in as little as six months.
- Invisalign Express: much like Invisalign Lite aligners, Invisalign Express aligners are used to correct alignment issues affecting the six front teeth. Results can be seen in as little as three months.
- Invisalign First: it’s not just adults who can benefit from Invisalign treatment, children can too! Invisalign First aligners are designed to be proactive in preparing your child for orthodontic treatment, reducing the need for extensive treatment during their teenage years.
Benefits of Invisalign
At Dr. Maryam Hashemi’s orthodontic practice, your treatment is our priority. If we believe Invisalign is right for you, we’ll recommend it. If it’s not, we’ll provide you with other treatment options. Some of the benefits Invisalign offers our patients include:
- Discreet treatment – no one can see the clear plastic aligners when you’re wearing them.
- Convenience – Invisalign aligners can be removed during meal times, when brushing or for important occasions. This makes them easy and convenient to fit in to your lifestyle.
- Great results – the personalized aligners designed specifically for your teeth and jaws ensures accurate treatment results.
Book your free Invisalign consultation
The best way to find out more about Invisalign is to book a free Invisalign consultation with us. We look forward to showing you the benefits of this revolutionary treatment method!